Thank you for your support and your kind compassionate approach to teaching me and the group. I am consciously learning a new way of dealing with stress.
- BGS, Participant Mindfulness Stress Reduction Group
Did you find Mindfulness or did Mindfulness find you? I arrived feeling so harried. I am leaving feeling so calm.
- ZS, Facilitator Parkinson’s Support Group
Christine was very knowledgeable and helpful. I am now better able to deal more effectively with my problems. It was a very relaxing program - like a gift to myself. I feel sad that this is the last session.
- ST, Participant Mindfulness Stress Reduction Group
Christine was an excellent facilitator - guiding meditations, engaging discussions, explaining concepts, sharing personal examples. Her retreat was especially enjoyable and enlightening. Thank you!
- KP, Participant Mindfulness Stress Reduction Group
I learned to slow down and concentrate on the thing that I am doing at the moment. Christine is an amazing teacher! Thank You!
- MR, Participant Mindfulness Stress Reduction Group
I wish to sincerely thank you again for the wonderful presentation you gave to our Parkinson Support Group today. Thank you for guiding us through many mindfulness meditation practices. It was very truly inspiring.
- CT, Leader Parkinson’s Support Group
Christine was clear and well spoken. She was informed and had lived experience with mindfulness as a tool in her own right. I appreciated the class very much.
- JO, Participant Mindfulness Stress Reduction Group
Mindful Self Compassion
Christine is patient, loving and kind. She is able to guide a classroom of people who are experiencing pain and not get caught up in individual circumstance. She is a good facilitator who is well liked and respected by the group. She allows people to move at their own pace and supports them wherever they are at.
- JB, Participant MSC Group
Christine has the voice of a calming angel.
- PW, Participant MSC Group
Christine’s guidance was perfectly balanced. She is extremely gifted.
- GG, Participant MSC Group
Our facilitator is the epitome of a compassionate person. She is an excellent leader.
- JC, Participant MSC Group
Mental Health Recovery
Christine is a well-known and important figure in the field of Recovery and Psychosocial Rehabilitation. She has made a significant impact through her teachings, trainings and consultation. She is a strong and inspirational speaker, a calm and positive person. The services she offers are of great worth to anyone involved with mental health. The quality of work she provides is both exceptional and valuable. She is truly a leader in the field of Recovery and Psychosocial Rehabilitation, both in Canada and Internationally.
- Lin Sallay (Former) President, PSR/RPS Canada, Ontario Chapter
Working with Christine was pure joy and delight. She gave her all to the project. A good leader is one who is gentle and trustworthy, tender, yet firm. All of these attributes are what I saw in Christine. All of which I take with me into my own path of learning.
- Shawn Pendenque Community Support Worker, Peer Speciality Peer Mentor, Co-Lead Stella’s Place Peer Support Training Program
You are the quiet stream that erodes the barriers in our lives that act as dams,allowing us to make waves.
- Asante Haughton, Peer Mentor, Co-Lead Stella’s Place Peer Support Training Program
Thank you for your grounding and compassion.You bring deep peace and quiet wisdom.
- Carol Krause, Co-Lead Stella’s Place Peer Support Training Program